Los Angeles Insurance Bad Faith Attorneys
Bad Faith Insurance
People spend their hard earned money on insurance in exchange for financial coverage and protection in case something goes wrong. Unfortunately, insurance companies don’t always honor their end of the deal. When this occurs, it’s often known as bad faith. If you’ve been denied your rightful coverage after a car crash, reach out to an experienced attorney for legal assistance.
At Kahn Roven, LLP, we aggressively yet ethically fight for the rights of insurance policyholders. No matter how big the company, our car accident attorneys
have the skills and knowledge to take them on. Just take a look at our case results below and you will see that we have obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients who were victims of insurance bad faith. If you would like to learn more about your rights and legal options, feel free to give us a call at (844) 9-INJURED. We offer free case evaluations.
Our Insurance Bad Faith Case Results
- $17,500/month for Life – The plaintiff’s disability policy got reinstated after it had been denied by the defendant.
- $2,220,000 – The defendant did not honor the plaintiff’s policy. The plaintiff was awarded $18,500 per month for the rest of his life.
- $1,400,000 – The plaintiff had a disability insurance policy with the defendant. The defendant refused to pay.
- $230,000 – The plaintiff was entitled to coverage, but the insurance company refused to pay.
What Are Examples of Bad Faith?
The insurance company may assert a reason for denying your claim, but it does not mean that what they are saying is correct. If what they are saying does not match up with the reality and the terms of your policy, chances are that you are being treated in bad faith. Common examples of insurance bad faith include:
- Requests unreasonable information from the claimant
- Denies a claim without providing a legitimate reason
- Prolongs the claims process by making repeated, unnecessary requests
- Fails to offer a fair settlement deal within a reasonable period of time
- Refuses to conduct a reasonable investigation
- Fails to respond to a claim within a reasonable period of time
What Damages Am I Entitled To in Los Angeles?
If you have been the victim of insurance bad faith, you may be entitled to the amount due under the policy and additional consequential damages sustained as a result of the denial. An attorney can help you obtain optimal compensation for your losses by presenting effective arguments to the court.
Don’t Accept Injustice
If you believe your car insurance claim was handled in bad faith or unfairly, please don’t hesitate to contact Kahn Roven, LLP
today for a free, comprehensive evaluation of your case. You may also fill out an online contact form and we will get back to you shortly.